We offer specialised knowlegde based on over 25 years of experience in after sales support and service in IT, telecommunication and electronics. The multilingual technical hotline answers questions, advises clients, handles complaints and organises returns. For a positive brand awareness and continuously improved products.
Become part of our team
Part-Time Position as Technical Support Representative
Technical Helpdesk; Support and advise clients in technical questions (Inbound) via phone and eMail
- High customer- and service-orientation
- Basic knowledge of IT-related topics, applicants should be able to configure computers and routers for internet purposes
- Self-dependent in your work and task solution; assuming responsibility for successfully completing tasks
- Ability to work under pressure; handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Good foreign language skills (written and spoken):
- German / French / English
- German / Spanish / English
- German / English: with good technical knowledge
- German / Dutch / English
Weekly Hours per contract
Part-Time 30 hs/week minimum, more hours possible
Working / Support Center Hours:
Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 20:00, Saturday: 10:00 – 18:00
Every second Saturday: work day with 8 working hours. The following Monday is free. The remaining working hours will be, in agreement with human resources, allocated across the working week.
Fixed-term contract for 1 year. For the future, a contract extension will be offered.
interesting and exciting job opportunities with reputable companies as well as a good
working atmosphere in an experienced team. We guarantee intensive job-training on technical
topics and day-to-day business.
Interested in working for us? Please apply with a concise CV via eMail or directly:
Sabine Van Geert
Tel.: +49 241 705 15 0
eMail: personal [at] aixtema.de